A Little Frustration

Stephanie_Lynn91
on 10/31/12 1:40 pm - Porterville, CA

Hi Everyone,

Haven't posted in quite some time.

I'm just completely frustrated with my weight loss lately & i'm wondering if anyone else has experienced the same issue.

I am 16 months post op & have lost 140 lbs total since having my surgery, but I havent lost any weight at all in the last 4 months.

I have been working out and staying on track with my eating, I dont know if im stalling or just have come to the point where I am going to stop losing weight.

Ideally I would like to lose another 60-80 lbs.

Im just a bit frustrated and dont know what to do.

Has anyone else had this experience?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

DebsGiz
on 10/31/12 8:39 pm - FL

Hi Stephanie,

While I have not had this experience, I just wanted you to know that your question was not being ignored.

At this point, I would suggest that you might want to give your doctor a call and see if you can meet with him/her to discuss what might or might not be going on.

Sending you a huge hug because I can only imagine how frustrating this has got to be for you...

SoCaPinkLady
on 10/31/12 10:06 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Ughhhhh That has to be really frustrating.  I know for me If I don't track my food I think I have gotten in more protein then I actually do and when I am getting in the protein I lose weight.  Have you been tracking what you eat?

Lori                               

Kim S.
on 10/31/12 10:27 pm - Helena, AL

Give us more information.

What is your BMI now? How much are you eating each day-calories, protein, etc? How often are you working out?  How much are you burning?

Carol S.
on 10/31/12 11:24 pm - Milwaukee, WI

I would talk to a nutritionist to be honest.  Working out can definitely stall you out if you're not eating enough calories or the right calories.

Have you considered mixing up your workouts?  Maybe look into some High Intensive workouts?  I know when I stall out fitness wise (muscles are building etc.) I need to up my weights or my reps to get things moving again.  

Carol

SW/276 CW 150 GW 185

9 Years out.

Stephanie_Lynn91
on 11/1/12 2:44 am - Porterville, CA

Thank You Ladies :)

My BMI was 65% and is currently down to 38.5%

I have been tracking my food, but i'm beginning to think maybe I need to up my protein more and vary my workouts. I just started incorporating more cardio into my workouts, so i'm hoping making some changes will help.

Thank you for the help :)

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 420 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 233 views