Uh oh...zee pouch does not like zee post nasal drip.

jamiebrain
on 11/8/12 11:12 pm - Epping, NH
RNY on 08/14/12

Ickiness ahead.....

I have felt fine, pretty good actually, except that my allergies have really worsened since Hurricane Sandy came through (not sure why, but that's when they got worse).  The last two days I've had a lot of post nasal drip.  It's particularly icky today...and it just made me throw up for the first time since my second week home from surgery.  No food, just post nasal drippy stuff...but the discomfort, ugh!!  Anyone have any advice on dealing with this?  This is going to be a looooooooong winter and spring if I'm going to throw up every time I have post nasal drip.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

jamiebrain on myfitnesspal.  :)  look me up.  :) :)

lelagoddess
on 11/10/12 5:26 am

Just dealing with the same issue...you're only two weeks out from surgery?  In that case, I'd call the surgeon and see what OTC meds you can take.  I know claritin comes as a ready-tab and a liquid for kids.  That might be a good option for you.  I took zyrtex before surgery and re-started it around 2 weeks out (tiny pill).   When I was dealing wityh a cold this week, I added nasonex to help with the drip (I cut the nasonex in half).

Good luck!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 366 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 284 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 462 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 378 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?