Help! Stomach cramps

kattdjma
on 11/14/12 10:42 am - Cary, NC

So I'm 6 and 1/2 weeks out! I start out feeling fine every morning. I work 9-6 By 5 pm every afternoon I have the worst case of stomach cramps. Is that coming from not eating enough? I do protein shake and yogurt for breakfast. Usually soup with chicken or beef for lunch. cheese stick and crackers for snacks.x2 Take my Vitamins Everyday. But I feel horrible by the end of the day. Please help with what I may or may not be doing.

Myoung211
on 11/14/12 11:14 am - WI
When I take my iron and vitamin C I get horrible cramps/pain. Do you take it around that time? One of the vitamins could be hard on your belly! Just a thought.
chickiedoo123
on 11/14/12 12:11 pm - MN
RNY on 08/22/12

This may sound weird.....but could it be gas.  I swear there are some days that I have tummy pains and cramps....I get home and realize that I have to toot.....after that I feel much better :-) TMI I know - just a thought

Ellie                
Heidi T.
on 11/14/12 12:11 pm
RNY on 01/31/12

Have you tried not having the cheese and crackers and subbing them out for something elese. Processed foods may be harder to digest and those cheese and cracker packets are horrible stat wise, you could be having a reaction to the amount of fat in them. You also could be dehydrated how much are you drinking at work? Could you sub one or both of your snacks out for protein drinks?

rny 1/30/12              
On 1/30/12 I begain my new healthier life, it is not easy, but day by day I will reach my goals.                
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 504 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 468 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 412 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 420 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 6 replies · 28 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?