so need to focus on eating right after wieight gain problems with hypoglycemia

TamaraL
on 1/1/13 7:39 am

i am trying to refocus. i have gained 10 pounds back from my lowest weight.  i know that i need to eat better. Eating protien, veg, fruit.  low carb.

when i do this though i seem to have problems with hypoglycemia.  i also find that i am starving.  i am going to have to cut back on my calories alot.  i know i am eating too much

i wish there was a happy formula that could tell us how many carbs our body needs to lose weight.

tamara

MsBatt
on 1/1/13 8:15 am

I'm really surprised that there's not a board for RH here at OH, given how many people I see posting about having problems with it.

Lianne C.
on 1/1/13 9:33 am - Garden City, MI
I too have an issue with Hypoglycemia. The only way I can keep it under control, is by having my 5-6 small meals a day. The more often I eat, the less hungry I am throughout the day.

As far as the carbs go, the smallest amount of GOOD carbs are best. Make sure your meals are mostly protein, to keep your sugar levels up. the carbs will only help them to crash faster.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 562 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 327 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 367 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 327 views