Wow just wow!!!

CV-22WIFEY
on 1/6/13 11:27 am - mary esther, FL

I never though I would get this far out!!

i am 13 months out and total loss so far is over 150 pounds I am the happiest I have ever been my entire life,getting this far has not been easy and have had a few bumps in the road most resent being diagnosed with anemia,there are still times I dump and times I get sick but they are few and far between and mostly from my own stupidness like taking that extra bite!!

Now begins the next phase of my journey time to ramp up my exercise and try and loose the last 40 pounds.....that is another wow thought I am only 40 away from passing my goal weight yay!!

thank  you for all you guys that helped me through the rough early times 

JanBooth
on 1/6/13 11:45 am - KY
RNY on 09/25/12

You, and these kind of posts, are such an inspiration to those of us who are just beginning our "new lives".  Congratulations! 

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss~

helenm71
on 1/6/13 11:50 am

Congrats you inspire me, my date is feb 11

karenp8
on 1/6/13 11:51 am - Brighton, IL

You are an inspiration to us all. Thanks for sharing!

Reel
on 1/6/13 12:12 pm

Yes Congrats! We are a couple of weeks a part. I had surgery 11/1/11 (will never forget those 5 -1's). My weight loss has been slow, but I'm at a point where now since I'm under 200 pounds, I don't feel as freaked out about the slow weight loss. Although turtle paced slow - I thank the Lord that the numbers are going downward! If I become more compliant I could lose a lot faster. Guess I'm kinda afraid that I'll "yo yo" if I fall off the wagon, so I havent been doing anything particularly over-the-top to speed up the weight loss. I can be more compliant with water, protein intake, and decreasing fats in my foods. (Ie.. today I indulged on some pan fried fish (no flour but still fried). 

I do feel a lot more confident in my appearance these days. I was like a blimp previously. Everything hurt, my back, knees, hips, shoulders. Now I still have horrible debilitating knee arthritis, but thank the Lord everything else resolved.  My personal goal is to lose 33 more pounds. I would like to get to 160 pounds, size 12 clothes and maintain FOREVER!!!! 

Highest Weight: 314, Pre-Op Weight: 294, Surgical Weight: 279, 1st Goal Weight: 170, 2nd Goal Weight: 155, Current Weight:163

Skinnygirlme
on 1/6/13 2:38 pm - UT
RNY on 09/05/12

Congratulations!!!

I believe in me...the best is yet to be!                        
carebearsuzzan
on 1/6/13 3:54 pm - CA

Me to!!!!! congrats!!!  I had my surgery 12/22/11 and i have about 50 to goal  we are neck n neck you have to add me as a friend yayyyyy for us so exciting huh!!! 

laugh      

Best Thing in the world I ever Did:) thank you Dr.Peter Crookes and Stacee Cutter for being my back bone to this:)))))

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 566 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 351 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 457 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 370 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 135 views
Recent Topics