Tofu!

RebeccaElise
on 1/11/13 5:50 am - Quincy, MA

I know this may seem silly, but I was looking for something to eat off a menu at a Chinese restaurant last night and I realized that I haven't had tofu since forever. I like it, but tend to forget about it and therefor hardly ever eat the stuff. Anyway, I chose the tofu shrimp and veggies from the "light entrees" group on the menu (essentially stir fried, but none of the gross sauces that usually come w/Chinese food) and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. It was flavorful from the garlic and veggies, easy to chew, didn't feel heavy in my pouch, and really satisfied me. Plus, it has loads of protein.

And because it was a crazy huge portion, I have another 3-4 meals from that one entree!

Less expensive meals out = NSV? ;-)

Come visit me on my blog, Through a Cooking Glass! I talk about my journey through WLS and learning to live, cook, and eat on the other side.  

scarlettbegonias
on 1/11/13 6:25 am - Australia
RNY on 10/19/12

I love tofu!!

i make a mini gado gado salad at least once a week.... Mmm satay, tofu, egg, snow peas and cucumber!

Band placed April '08 four years of hell-Band removed may '12~Non VSG July 26 '12. All went to hell~RNY on the 19th october '12~Leak & infection 26th october '12 ~infection 24th November '12, 2 weeks hospital~infection 25th dec '12 4 days ~30/5/13 hernia repair 4 days~hw120/sw/115/gw/58kg

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 292 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 128 views
Recent Topics