no longer full of ****!

emt_amy
on 1/18/13 2:43 pm - MN
Went for my followup today and to get my stitches out. Told the pa I still hadn't had a bm since the day before they did my surgery. I was doing a morning and evening dose of both senna and miralax with no results. She told me to do up to 4(!!!) Enemas. And if that didn't work then take ducolax. In my head I went...not gonna happen. Lol so I got some more mom and the ducolax and took that the way she told me to. It worked....too well. Lol I've been having bm's all night about every hour. I hope I never have to do this again cuz boy am I cramping and painfully. I'm chalking it up to my innards being still tender and bruised from the surgery. good thing I went to bed early tonight.....gotta run! Lol

Mal
on 1/18/13 9:07 pm

So happy for you that you are no longer full of ****!

M'Lane

madeformore
on 1/18/13 10:46 pm - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

You'll feel so much better when its all out! A daily dose of miralax or something similar going forward might help you from getting constipated again. There are many threads on that here on OH that you can search for. I know many people have to do that to stay regular. Good luck!

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

Mrs_Stimpy
on 1/20/13 5:40 am
RNY on 12/20/12

I had the same problem.  I finally used a suppository that said it worked within one hour.  And it did!  I also had to use a suppository two days later, but since then I've been regular.  Good luck!

Good luck to all of us on our journeys! 

Highest - 222 / Pre-Surgery - 215 / Goal 150

emt_amy
on 1/20/13 6:06 am - MN
Didn't take anything today or yesterday and today all of a sudden I get cramps and I gotta go and go now. I'm back to my ibs symptoms again......

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 504 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 468 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 409 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 420 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 101 views
Forum Search Error & 404