Gym!

RebeccaElise
on 1/13/13 1:35 pm - Quincy, MA

This afternoon I went to the gym w/my wife for the first time in 3 years! We did 20 minutes on the treadmill and 10 on the bike and then I almost staggered out of there with legs that felt like lead! LOL

I'm very proud of myself!

Come visit me on my blog, Through a Cooking Glass! I talk about my journey through WLS and learning to live, cook, and eat on the other side.  

KendraB1
on 1/13/13 1:44 pm - DE
RNY on 11/05/12
Whoot whoot! Keep it up!
JugglerOne
on 1/13/13 2:44 pm - PA
Just dont push too hard too fast or it could make you give up. SLOWLY WORK UP
dennydonaldson
on 1/13/13 10:04 pm - Winterville, NC

Keep up the hard work it will pay huge dividends...Honestly I have stepped up and been doing cardio twice a day..now for a total of an hour to an hour and a half..This Friday I will be eight weeks out. Since Surgery I am down about 53 pounds...My legs felt like lead the first few times...now not so much..When at the gym I like the seated elliptical! Good work out!! I can make it intense by increasing the resistance without beating my knees...At home I am doing walking with jogging intervals...Its a process dont ru**** but also push yourself a little more each time...I am really enjoying the exercise, gives me a chance to clear my mind, think, pray, etc..Keep it up! You will do great!!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 312 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 371 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 464 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 379 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 312 views