What are you eating/doing today? Wednesday!

Cleopatra_Nik
on 1/22/13 8:34 pm - Baltimore, MD

Hope nobody minds me starting the thread today. 

First off...brrrr! It's cold as a bleepity-bleep outside! Yikes. I am working then coming straight back home. No stops in between!

Eats, as I know them:

1. Something I've deemed "The Clappe" - Basically milk, one serving of Fit Frappe and a half serving of Click. Yummmm

2. I'm laying here trying to decide what I want to take for lunch. might just pour some egg beaters and fixins in a bowl and make me an egg scramble in the microwave. Quick, easy, and drama free!

3. Probably a Quest banana nut muffin bar

4. I want tilapia for dinner. Thinking of playing around with it to make it spicy, adding some tomatoes, quinoa...if any of this turns out decent it'll go on the blog!

5. I made a protein cheesecake on Monday so I'll have a slice (and yes it is actually higher in protein than fat and carbs..and looks like cheesecake...look!)

Photo: Better?

(This was the best damn Fiber One crust I have ever made...seriously!)

Have a great day everyyone and stay warm!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Amy D.
on 1/22/13 8:48 pm - VA
RNY on 03/13/12

That cheesecake looks fantabulous! I may have to try it one of these days. I just found the new FiberOne chocolate cereal and I bet that would make a pretty yummy crust too.

You've got the Clap...pe, eh? lol

I have no clue on my eats today. I'm in stall hell and I don't really know whether to make some effort to break it or wait it out. I don't like cutting my calories. We'll see, I reckon.

Breakfast: Quest protein bar, cashew coconut

Lunch: Left over chix meatballs with quinoa

Dinner: Prob a protein shake since I didn't have one this morning and my day doesn't feel complete without it. Plus we have music lessons tonight and it's an easy thing to throw together.

Snacks: My current nemesis and the reason for my stall, I'm sure. Gonna try and keep it protein heavy. Yogurt and/or cheese only. I hope!

Lotta coffee.

Have a great day, y'all!

HW: 272 lbs. (BMI 49.7)     SW: 237 lbs. (BMI 43.3)    GW: 140 lbs. (BMI 25.6)   
KittenLove
on 1/22/13 9:31 pm - Around Knoxville, TN
GM! 22 degrees here this morning!! Brr....ran this morning outside!! Then to the gym for a quick weights session -- too much today, too much going on!!

B: Nectar with drink mix
L: Jimmy Dean's Ham Bowl
D: teriyaki pork with egg roll, broccoli, carrots, and onion
Snacks: apple, cheese stick, choconana cake from the BF site

meow

Be happy. 

Kat Kat
on 1/22/13 9:31 pm - AZ

I'm off to great start this morning. Since it's Freezing cold here,so I decided on a hearty bowl of Protein Oatmeal made with Quaker Weight Smart Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal packets(only 1 gr of sugar in a serving). Mixed it with Skim Milk, added a few raisons and cooled with more milk, then added a scoop of Vanilla protein powder. 3 minutes total time to make.

I'll have a banana later and I packed my lunch bag with several choices because I never know how my day will roll out.

Dinner will depend on when I get home, but thinking a lettuce wrap cheeseburger complete with sliced onions and tomatoes, with a side of baked beans.

Kat

JanBooth
on 1/22/13 10:34 pm - KY
RNY on 09/25/12

Funny, I read that as "clap" without the "pe"...thought, "I'm not sure I'd like to have clap for breakfast...or at all!" 
So far...

B- Coffee with milk/vanilla protein shake and caramel sugar free syrup
B2-Egg whites and 1/4 whole grain toast

L-Tuna w/mustard and light salad dressing

D-Something with chicken that's thawed in the fridge!

S-cheese stick, protein shake, turkey pepperoni, maybe SF pudding mix in some Greek yogurt

Would love to try that cheesecake!  I may make one.  I've made a few of your recipes, Nik, and have been very happy with the results.  My favorite...the candy corn protein pudding...sooo yummy!  Thank you! 

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss~

trishb07
on 1/22/13 10:36 pm
RNY on 06/06/12

B- cantaloupe and yoplait Greek 100 yogurt

L- either a protein bar or a shake

D- Turkey burger and a salad

Snacks- apple w/ cheese (my favorite), maybe an orange not sure yet.

Working night shift tonight so I will have to think of a snack to take maybe a protein bar.

Cheryl N.
on 1/22/13 10:36 pm - Des Moines, WA
On January 23, 2013 at 4:34 AM Pacific Time, Cleopatra_Nik wrote:

Hope nobody minds me starting the thread today. 

First off...brrrr! It's cold as a bleepity-bleep outside! Yikes. I am working then coming straight back home. No stops in between!

Eats, as I know them:

1. Something I've deemed "The Clappe" - Basically milk, one serving of Fit Frappe and a half serving of Click. Yummmm

2. I'm laying here trying to decide what I want to take for lunch. might just pour some egg beaters and fixins in a bowl and make me an egg scramble in the microwave. Quick, easy, and drama free!

3. Probably a Quest banana nut muffin bar

4. I want tilapia for dinner. Thinking of playing around with it to make it spicy, adding some tomatoes, quinoa...if any of this turns out decent it'll go on the blog!

5. I made a protein cheesecake on Monday so I'll have a slice (and yes it is actually higher in protein than fat and carbs..and looks like cheesecake...look!)

Photo: Better?

(This was the best damn Fiber One crust I have ever made...seriously!)

Have a great day everyyone and stay warm!

Yum, looks good, is there a recipe for it on your blog?

246 in Dec 2008 before banded 1/28/09 at 215 lbs, band crapped 9/09 at 170 lbs and struggled with it and regained to 203 revised to bypass on 8/1/11 and am very happy.

Cleopatra_Nik
on 1/22/13 10:47 pm - Baltimore, MD

There are about a million and two cheesecake recipes on the blog! If you search cheesecake in the search box, you will be overwhelmed!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Gypsyw0lf
on 1/22/13 10:50 pm - Regina, Canada

I hear you all about the cold...it was -41 with the wind chill this morning.  Doesn't make me love the fact that I don't have a work from home job or that I really need to go to the gym after work today :P

Today's eats 

Premier Protein Shake.  I'm tired of them, but it is easy to keep in the fridge at work.

Lunch : amazing greek salad with chicken

AS:  Babybel and pepperette

S:  Left over spinach salad with chicken (I'm sensing a theme)

ES:  Sugar free cream cheese pudding with saskatoon berries, possibly some cheese too

Likely putting in 2 hours at the gym today since my workouts have been 'interrupted' all week so far, so need to catch up

Amy D.
on 1/23/13 12:16 am - VA
RNY on 03/13/12

I had to google saskatoon berries and now I'm jealous! I may have to move to Canada!

HW: 272 lbs. (BMI 49.7)     SW: 237 lbs. (BMI 43.3)    GW: 140 lbs. (BMI 25.6)   
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 362 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 261 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 388 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 479 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 399 views
Recent Topics