Lost my butt cushion!!!

trishb07
on 1/23/13 5:27 pm
RNY on 06/06/12

I can't sit on a hard surface or for long periods of time because my butt hurts!!! It feels like I'm sitting right on a bone!! Never had this problem when I had more cushion...hahaha. Anyone else having this problem???? Not complaining just think its kinda funny.

Bratlyn98
on 1/23/13 8:40 pm - VA
RNY on 12/19/12
I am only a month out but I just posted something similar! Seems I lost my buttocks padding too! Probably gonna get worse for me!

On another note. Suggesting something like a stadium seat. Not one with back. Maybe even one u can get from that Marie catalog I see my grandparents with.

Surgery Date: RNY: 12/19/12

Weight in: 221 lbs

Starting weight: 235 lbs

diva49
on 1/23/13 9:29 pm - MO

A few months ago I was on my way to work and had to pull the car into this empty lot. I thought something was on the seat and I sat on it. I got out, looked and felt around the seat and found nothing. Got back in the car and felt the same things poking me. Needless to say I started laughing when I realized it wasn't the seat, but the bones in my butt!!!

Cindyagogo
on 1/23/13 10:11 pm
RNY on 02/21/12

Me,, too. My car seat was comfy prior but now...feels like a constant lump dead center!!!

WhoIWantToBe *.
on 1/23/13 9:55 pm
RNY on 01/10/12

I sit on a U-shaped neck pillow (with the opening in the back) whenever I have to sit on hard surfaces for more than like an hour!

- Barb, who is at GOOOOOOAAAAAAL!

HW: 274  SW: 244  GW: 137 CW: 137!
              Keep on swimming!  Keep on swimming! 

Cindyagogo
on 1/23/13 10:20 pm
RNY on 02/21/12

Same problem, here. I just got out of the hospital after 4 days and I don't know what hurt more, my tailbone or my surgical site!!I was certainly sore in both!

trishb07
on 1/24/13 5:34 am
RNY on 06/06/12

I had to pull my car over too!!! It felt like something was pushing on my tailbone!!! And the bleachers at basketball games are torture!!!!

AnniesSS
on 1/25/13 6:18 am
RNY on 09/11/12

I was complaining to my husband about how uncomfortable a chair was and he actually asked me, "What happened? Lost your cushion??" lol  Made me laugh, but it's true!  Many chairs are now uncomfortable.

Annie  HW 289   SW 257   GW 150

rbb825
on 1/25/13 5:20 pm - Suffern, NY

they make cushions called coxxyx pillows and they are a life saver.  At about 1 year out, I developed terrible pain in my butt and couldnt sit in a chair and it only got worse until around 2 years out, I got to the point that I had to sleep with the pillow.  I was in the hospital at my 2 year anniversary and I had to bring it with me because I couldnt lie in bed without it.  I had gotten better around 3 years out and thought I was so much better and then all of a sudden a few weeks ago, now at 4 years out the pain is back. I cant believe it. I am going to have to find that pillow again.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 427 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 381 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 238 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 409 views
Recent Topics