wth???

emt_amy
on 1/27/13 2:29 am - MN
So a good chunk of you know i had exploratory surgery to fix adhesions and a bowel obstruction and the begining of the year. I'm back to having the same pains and uncomfortable feeling in my side. I literally just got off my weight restriction! I'm calling Monday to make an appt with the surgeon. What do you think it is?

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 1/27/13 2:35 am - OH

There are lots of things it could be, including pain from additional adhesions (every new surgery creates them, so it can be a vicious cycle... and that is why many surgeons wont do surgery "just" to fix problems from adhesions if there isn't anything else wrong).  Definitely contact your surgeon.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Strjen
on 1/27/13 4:05 am - Fargo, ND
RNY on 02/22/12

I had exploratory surgery on the 15th & it has resolved these issues I was having before surgery but now I'm having pain in my left side kidney level & the bottom of my stomach burns really bad. Both pains get worse when I have a BM. Not sure if its just pain from healing or what, but I know I'm hurting a good bit still & by now I'm usually good to go. This definitely has been the worse recovery I've every had from surgery. I'm ready to be 100% & back to work. I have an appt. on Wed & will definitely be bringing this up to my surgeon. I would definitely contact your surgeon, hopefully its just pains from healing. I wish you luck!

Highest weight : 315 lbs, Surgery weight: 298.5 lbs, Current weight: 183.5 lbs

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 76 replies · 772 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 384 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 502 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 32 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 278 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?