What are you doing, eating today? -Thursday!

Stephanie M.
on 1/30/13 8:42 pm - Los Angeles, CA

Morning all!

Today is my early morning. I'm up now, have class at 8am and 10:30am, then teach cardio at 12:30. Today I have an appointment with my doctor because I need to get back on B12 shots. Then I am teaching Zumba for the first time tonight, because I got certified last Friday! Very exciting. Its very cold weather here, so I'll be staying inside for the most part.

My weight is finally heading in the right direction. I had about a year of poor eating and drinking too much, because, (my rationale to myself) it was my 21st birthday. So now, I have found my way back to health and am living my healthy lifestyle again. I'm not focusing on the weight, but losing is definitely an added benefit of this way of life. So:

Eats:

Breakfast- Greek yogurt with blueberries

Lunch- Chili (I'll make my own since it's so cold outside. I love cooking chili in the winter)

Dinner- Still trying to finish off my leftover "fake" pizza, I think this will be the last of it.

Snack- Apple and 1/4 cup peanut butter 

Have a great day, everyone! 

surfmind
on 1/30/13 9:30 pm
Sounds good to me ...keep up the great work ....what's "fake" pizza
Stephanie M.
on 1/30/13 11:30 pm - Los Angeles, CA

I made a "fake" pizza on Sunday, which is a pizza crust made out of cauliflower, cheese, eggs, and spices. So it's low carb and calorie, but tastes almost as good as real. You can put whatever toppings on it you want! (It's just a recipe on the internet, so if you type in cauliflower pizza crust, you'll find it!)

KittenLove
on 1/30/13 10:54 pm - Around Knoxville, TN
To the gym for two miles of hill training on the dreadmill...

eats:
- Quest bar post workout
- lunch is turkey burger on sandwich thin
- two snacks will be the two leftover baked eggrolls I brought and a pink lady apple
- dinner will be Chick fil a probably

meow

Be happy. 

Stephanie M.
on 1/30/13 11:31 pm - Los Angeles, CA

Does Chick fil a have healthy options? I've never eaten there, but I've heard it's good. 

Laura in Texas
on 1/31/13 12:40 am

They have grilled chicken nuggets on the kids menu and grilled chicken garden salad, but I usually just get the regular chicken strips.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Jilly Bean
on 1/30/13 11:43 pm - IN
RNY on 07/09/12

I HAVE to get on my treadmill today. I want to try out my new iFit program by Jillian Michaels. 

Surgery weight:  232 lbs. / Goal: 145 lbs. Height:  5'5"     Fat? Ain't nobody got time for that.

sugarbabyhoneypump
kin

on 1/30/13 11:08 pm - IN

I'm making naked (no tortilla) fish tacos for lunch. lettuce, tomato, avacado, olives, fish, spicy ranch dressing.

~~Sonya~~
(Roux-en-y 07/05/2012) Heighest Weight/Surgery Day Weight 240lbs     
jorlsu
on 1/31/13 12:21 am - TX
RNY on 12/17/12 with

"fake" pizza sounds awesome!  I did one with a low carb tortilla, taco bake style the other day.  It was yum!  I have been meaning to try to cauliflower crust, but it sounds hard to do.  Might try this weekend.

breakfast:  quest bar (coconut cashew) NOT good.  I'll stick to PB and J

coffee

lunch:  going to Burrito Jimmy for a bowl. (like Chipotle or Freebirds, but MUCH better.)  I get chicken, both beans, pico, cheese, salad stuff, probably some queso and a smidge of cilantro ranch.  I'm salivating now...

dinner:  tortilla pizza or leftover Burrito Jimmy.

snack will prob be cheese and turkey roll up.

off to the gym after work!  Just started some weight training as I am trying to prevent super flabby arms.

Stephanie M.
on 1/31/13 3:56 am - Los Angeles, CA

Your taco pizza sounds delicious! I'll have to try that! The cauliflower pizza is very easy! Just shred cauliflower, microwave it, add cheese, eggs, and spices, and shape it into a pizza and bake it! I found the recipe here:

http://www.recipegirl.com/2012/01/16/cauliflower-crust-hawaiian-pizza/

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 364 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 291 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 388 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 480 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views