Let's hang out this summer

Eggface
on 2/5/13 2:31 am, edited 2/5/13 2:39 am - Sunny Southern, CA

Just wanted to give you all a heads up. All the info has not been released yet (more 411 within a few weeks) but SAVE THE DATE :)

http://http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2013/0 1/obesity-action-coalition-your-weight.html

Would love to meet you guys!!

This convention is not like any out there... major education, top of their field professionals in health, weight loss, nutrition, fitness, emotional issues sharing what's new. Advocacy and obesity issues. Fitness classes in a fun environment to try something out of the box. Lots of fun, support and hanging out too. It's going to be a hot one but there are 6 pools and a 7 acre water park at the resort and OAC has negotiated a killer room rate.

Hope to see you there!
~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Amanda M.
on 2/5/13 1:38 pm
RNY on 01/18/13
Do you know how much the room rates are? Is there a specific place to do a hotel reservation (call, website, etc)? Is everything done on site? I am really interested, but I am from MN, so I would need to plan quite a bit.

Thanks!

Reel
on 2/5/13 2:43 pm

Sounds great. I just signed up on the site for email alerts for the event. So looking forward to meeting you Shelly!

Highest Weight: 314, Pre-Op Weight: 294, Surgical Weight: 279, 1st Goal Weight: 170, 2nd Goal Weight: 155, Current Weight:163

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 364 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 287 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 388 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 480 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics