Happy Sunday all! (and day after the Blizzard of '13 for those of us affected)

Mal
on 2/10/13 12:24 am

Hi all!  Got up early today and walked over to the grocery store for some last minute forgotten ingredients for my home made pulled-pork recipe I'm making today.  The huge hunk of pork I got last night has been marinating all night in a dry rub in the fridge.  It has to cook for 6 hours in the oven which will begin shortly so its ready for dinner.  It also comes with a spicy slaw recipe that you serve on top of your pulled pork in the sandwiches.  YUM can't wait to try this one!

Going to have a lazy Sunday at home the rest of the day.  I'm going to color my hair and do laundry etc. but am looking forward to a nice laid back day!

Happy Sunday all!  I hope everyone's dug out from the blizzard!  We didn't get to much snow like the mainland here on Nantucket (maybe 7 inches, where the mainland got 3 feet! URGH!  Glad I don't have to shovel!)

M'Lane

selhard
on 2/10/13 3:01 am - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

I envy how you make your own pulled pork--I buy it at the local deli.  By the way, here in Minnesota we call that snow amount merely a "dusting"   :)   Happy Sunday to you, too.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 540 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 413 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 277 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics