nsv... rubber boots

katie G.
on 2/14/13 10:12 am
my gram lives on a dairy farm and Ever since i can remember... even as a teen i could never comfortably wear a pair of barn boots. Yesterday the weather was perfect for a field trip so i took my son 3 to my grams to visit and get some fresh air.... we were headed to the barn so i slipped on a pair and they fit... not even tight over my jeans! Ive told a couple people but kinda gota look like whats the big deal.... but its awesome to me and a much needed boost right now considering im 21wks preggo and the scale is holding tight @ 204. Looks like 100s will have to wait till after my lil girl is born in june!
big42long
on 2/14/13 10:35 am - OH
Well let me be the first to say congratulations on both the boots and the lil girl!

healthy-rickfan1971
on 2/14/13 10:36 am

Boots fitting is great nsv. People that never had the problems do not even think about it. Like the fear strike several of us get when facing theater seats. Hubby did not understand till I explained it to him, that those do not necissarily sit everyone. So we understand why its awsome for you to be able to comfortably wear them, congrats.

Don 1962
on 2/14/13 7:36 pm

Fresh air at a dairy?  Fully understand the rubber boots.  Mine fit looser too.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Louise1974
on 2/15/13 8:42 am

woo hoo!  I hang out with a lot of farmers and they all wear these adorable bog boots that I coveted for years.  i finally got a pair, one size too big and folded them down so they would fit me.  Since surgery I have been able to fold them back up and tuck jeans into them and I am feeling very cute as I walk around the farm (which isn't very farmy of me but still).  That is HUGE!  Good for you and congrats on your new wee one.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 535 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 523 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 266 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics