NSV - The energy level is amazing and I going crazy with a chain saw in the yard...

Zeigled
on 2/16/13 9:34 am - Parkton, MD

I'm about 20 months out now and have lost about 185 lbs and I can't believe the amount of energy I have lately.  IT'S FANTASTIC.  I haven't really touched the yard for the 11+ years we've been living here - other than to mow.  Well, I decided it was time to take back the yard and I've been a crazy woman cleaning weeds, cutting down scrub trees, clearing fallen wood, pulling vines and those horrible sticker bushes.  Some of the roots travel 10 feet across the yard.  I am just so thankful this surgery has helped me so much.  I would have pooped out in about 10 minutes prior to surgery - now I'm the energizer bunny. It is wonderful.  I'm doing the clearing in the winter to keep the poison ivy/oak to a minimum.  I HATE POISON IVY!!  Also, with less leaves on everything, I can get ahold of things better to pull them up.  And finally, it's not too hot.  I never thought I'd be happy to be doing yard work but wow, I'm having fun.

HW 357 SW 341   

bbearsmama
on 2/17/13 3:26 am
RNY on 02/28/13

That is so awesome!! I hope to have that kind of energy after surgery!!

Pam :)

"B" bears' mama from Texas
Follow my journey on youtube: "bbearsmama" 

SW: 210 CW: 123.6

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 459 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 435 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 276 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?