Plastic surgery

finaly4me79
on 2/17/13 7:01 am

Does everyone one here in their after pictures have plastic surgery? I know everyone is different and we will all have some sort of hanging skin but a lot of the after pictures you see here there is not much skin at least not what i see in the arms. I keep looking to find someone around my size now and see what they look like after. There is not to many out here that are my size so it is hard to tell. Please Help!!!!

I am only 5'2 I weigh right now 215lbs I was 239lbs when I started my journey. My Doctors goal for me is 125lbs to 130lbs. I use to be only 110lbs to 115lbs so that is my goal for myself. If anyone is out here are a round that size and have before and after pictures without having plastic surgery please send. My surgery date is April 4th 2013 Yippy

Annasbell
on 2/17/13 5:40 pm - Arcadia, FL
RNY on 09/12/12

You might want to post this to the lightweight forum...the ladies there have been very helpful.  I started out at a similar weight, but am 5'6" and I know those 4 inches make a big difference.  And I am only 5 months out, so I don't know how much skin will be a problem.

The lightweight board is under forums, weight loss related, near the end of the list.

Another option might be the plastic surgery forum.

Good luck,

Anna

RNY (lap) 9/12/2012 |  Michel Murr |  SW243 | 5'6"

finaly4me79
on 2/18/13 1:39 am

Thanks

BezoarGirl
on 2/18/13 3:58 am - WA

My after pictures do not have plastic surgery.  I was told loose skins depends on age and how long you have been over weight and a persons skin.  I do have bat arms but they are probably on par with other people my age.  46.  I do have some lose skin on my stomach but right now I want to focus on losing a bit more weight and getting use to maintaince before thinking about PS.

I am started to get irritated when I see the PA every month and she asks me if I am going to have PS because if yes they want my surgeon to do it. I am currently 6 mo out and this is the 3rd time she has asked me.  I explained if i do it would be a while do to $$$.

I have asked my husband if my skin on my stomach and thighs bother him and he said no.  I think the skin on my thighs bother me the most because I like to swim and I can cover my stomach but unless I wear a tri suit in the pool my thighs are exposed.

I also think if I do have ps I would rather go to someone who does that all day vs. my bariatric surgeon who does that on the side.

Thoughts from anyone?

RNY 8/29/12       5' 9" tall

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 342 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 473 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 390 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?