NSV & Telogen Effluvium is a Fickle Mistress

RebeccaElise
on 3/3/13 11:24 pm - Quincy, MA

First, the NSV! I'm down another size in jeans! Wooo! I'm now in a 22 and it fits without me looking like 10 lbs. of potatoes in a 5 lb. sack. Yay! Oh! I also have removed 4" from my waist measurement and 5" from my hips! *Happy Dance*

Now for the Telogen Effluvium:

I'm seriously annoyed that while my hair is thinning a little bit on my head, the hair that grows from my chin because of the PCOS is still going strong. Agh! How is that fair?! I just waxed again last night and was appalled to see how much came off. Why couldn't I have thinning hair from my chin/neck instead?! SO not fair!

Come visit me on my blog, Through a Cooking Glass! I talk about my journey through WLS and learning to live, cook, and eat on the other side.  

KendraB1
on 3/4/13 12:03 am - DE
RNY on 11/05/12

Bwahaha, that made me lol for real! I don't have PCOS,, however I made a similar comment to my husband the other day. I was like my hair is falling out from my head but why can't it come from my legs so I don't have to do winter time shaving!? Sorry you have to deal with PCOS though!

thynnlynn
on 3/4/13 1:52 am - MI

Ha!  I do not Have PCOS but am 60 and without my razor and an occasional wax job, I could probably join a circus!

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 568 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 357 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 249 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?