HAPPY

Barbi468
on 3/3/13 9:18 pm - PA
RNY on 08/06/12

OMG, I am just shy of 7 months post-op, I love wearing skorts in summer. They have such pretty ones out there. All mine were too big so gave them to my sister. I went to store yesterday, and saw them, was gonna buy Med. but figured, I still hae 20 -30 lbs to lose so might as well get the smalls. Thinking they would be too small for now. I tried them on and they fit really well. I am so happy. I didn't think I would see me in a small anything yet!

Just had to share.

angeleigh
on 3/3/13 9:22 pm - angier, NC
RNY on 09/17/12

Congrats,  I do that all the time now. I love going to Kohl just to try things on. I bought 2 pairs of workout pants the other day, one was a size med the other was a size 12. Heck i bought a pair of 14 slims from NY and Company that were tight about 3 weeks ago now they are getting to big. I cant wait for summer, just need to work on my arms some more.

Follow me on Pinterest!  SW/254 HW/276 CW/142  

Pictures: Pre-op, 1 year post op, 2 years post op.

Pittsteelers
on 3/3/13 9:24 pm - PA
RNY on 08/06/12
Congrats!!!! I LOVE shopping now And I love going to the store and not having to try on clothes. I would always try on the clothes before buying because I'd have to make sure it fits, if it "hid" my rolls, if it looked good. Now, most of the time, I just grab and go.

Barbi468
on 3/3/13 9:24 pm - PA
RNY on 08/06/12

I have to work mainly on my ass. LOL.

My arms too but my butt is looking sad lately. I can do it, I bought the brazillian butt lift so we will see if that work out works. I sure hope so. LOL

Its fun isn't it, getting smaller... Loving it.

Congrats to you as well.

karenp8
on 3/3/13 9:57 pm - Brighton, IL

Congratulations on your size smalls. It's so much fun to shop now. Before my husband would have to force me to go get new clothes and take me to make sure I actually came home with something. Now I go to Goodwill every few weeks just because. It makes a big difference when clothes actually look good!

Barbi468
on 3/3/13 10:05 pm - PA
RNY on 08/06/12

I hated shopping before. I did it because I had to wear something. Now I am enjoying it so much.

I know what you mean, what a difference when you go from the baggy clothes to clothes that fit.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 411 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 355 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 2 replies · 7 views
Recent Topics