i feel like a broken record! Sorry!

emt_amy
on 3/6/13 10:12 am - MN
i feel like i keep asking the same things over and over again.

does anyone have any ideas on how to treat adhesion pain? i had surgery in jan to release them and fix a kinked intestine. not even a month out and the pain was back. its become pretty much constant sharp pain in the same spots that they released before.

im willing to try any home remedies yall got. i am starting a new job next week and i want to be able to work without pain!!

exohexoh
on 3/6/13 11:24 am - West Chester, PA

unfortunately i'm of no help, but i'm sorry you're still in pain! and congrats on the new job!

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/6/13 11:40 am

sorry... but I am not help either. But if you find a solution - PLEASE let me know.

I am pretty sure i deal with that right now... the only things that work for me is to have more "slider" foods and less "dense" protein food. It sucks... but I rather be a bit hungry than in constant pain. I make sure I drink a lot of water - drinks  between meals and my snacks now are protein shakes or Greek yogurt with proteins... and only 2 "real " meals a day. That so far helped my daily pain...   I make sure that food is "moving"  and I make sure I really chew it well.

As far as I know - surgery to clear adhesion - may create more adhesion... I get acupuncture and my therapist is treating that - the "gut" inflammation...not sure if that will help long term... but I do feel a difference...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

apurdie
on 3/6/13 12:41 pm - CA

I don't know if this will help, but adhesions are impressionable and open to being stretched and molded for several months.  I would lay on a carpet life my right arm way over my head and my opposite leg flat down straight.  The other leg is flexed knee up with foot on floor.  Hold that stretch across your abdomen for a count of 10, release and reverse with the other side.  Good luck.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 453 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 45 replies · 416 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views
Forum Search Error & 404