dumping or something worse?????????***MISERABLE*****

whitetigress2011
on 3/6/13 10:08 am - CA

I am tryingto determine if I am experiencing my first true dumping episode or if its food poison.. i ate the meat and cheese out of a lunchable earlier only to realize later it was out of date, it went out of date on feb. 16th, now it didnt taste bad or odd or anything. or could it be dumping, i decided to snag a tiny piece of my kids honey bun ( and i do mean small) and thats not somthing I usually do. I wil be 5mos out on the 12th.  anyways symptoms I am having are

nausea

severe cramping in abdomen(sometimes sharp shooting)

chills

tmi but mushy poo

dry heaved , no vomit yet

anything i can do to alleviate this

My surgeons office is closed for the night

thanks in advance

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
SW : 372 CW: 299 1st GW : 250 2nd GW : 215 DR. GW:201My PG: 180
Anything below is a blessing from GOD

SunShine2010
on 3/6/13 10:18 am - Ranson, WV

you are dumping.. the thing i can do to make it go away when i dump is to drink a little water and go to bed and sleep it off

SunShine2010
on 3/6/13 10:20 am - Ranson, WV

i could not eat ANYTHING sweet at all until i was like a year and half out and still now when i eat sweets i get sick.. even if it was something i could eat before.. just be careful if u decide to have something sweet

madeformore
on 3/6/13 10:40 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

I've had food poisoning and dumping. Sounds like yours could be either. Either way, in my case anyway, I just had to wait it out. So sorry - I know how miserable you are feeling right now!

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

poet_kelly
on 3/6/13 12:24 pm - OH

It does not sound like dumping.  You would not be likely to dump on that little sugar, and dumping usually also includes a rapid heart beat, sweating, and dizziness.  My guess would be food poisoning, although you'll probably know by how long it lasts.  Dumping usually only lasts an hour or two, while food poisoning can last 24 hours or even a bit more.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

SunShine2010
on 3/6/13 3:12 pm - Ranson, WV

everyone is different kelly when it comes to dumping and i said it is dumping because thats exactly how i get when i dump. not everyone gets the rapid heart beat, sweating, and dizziness; because i don't.. and dumping does last longer than an hour or two.. as i am speaking from experience so therefore i know how it feels, and someone CAN dump from very little sugar because i do from time to time.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 568 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 354 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 241 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 375 views
Recent Topics