For the ladies....

katmom_02
on 3/11/13 4:10 am - Orange Park, FL
RNY on 02/20/13

Soooo.....is it normal for my period to have a freaking mind of its own at this point???

Eva1230
on 3/11/13 4:49 am

I'm curious about this too. Granted I'm 6 days post op. I am due to start two days ago.  I wake up and have spotting that's is all. I have a Mirena as well.  Zero chance  pregnancy 

TynettaM
on 3/12/13 11:48 am - Greensboro, NC

I have it too...Love it....I usually don't have one, but spotting is normal.

a_better_life81
on 3/11/13 4:55 am - Concord, NC
RNY on 07/24/12

It's pretty normal for your body to act this way. Your hormones are all over the place right now as your body adjusts to the new levels in your body. Give it a couple of months to even back out unless you are having problems such as heavy bleeding or something like that. 

bbearsmama
on 3/11/13 5:04 am
RNY on 02/28/13

I know what you mean! Mine started 3 days after surgery (which was one week early) and it is still going 8 days later.  Mine never lasts this long!

"B" bears' mama from Texas
Follow my journey on youtube: "bbearsmama" 

SW: 210 CW: 123.6

katmom_02
on 3/11/13 5:21 am - Orange Park, FL
RNY on 02/20/13

For real.... everything pretty much stopped, BUT I cannot go without a panty liner OR ELSE...

I am trying really hard to get in all my required stuffs (and pretty much not succeeding), and this thing started before I was a week out BEFORE I could even comfortably wipe myself (which I didn't know about btw).

lumina99
on 3/11/13 2:07 pm - ME

You poor thing!! Oh gosh, i`m having a visit from Aunt Flo right now, a week from surgery thank God! I hope it doesn`t start up again too soon after surgery! What about the wiping?? It`s hard to do? Why?

Laura A.

katmom_02
on 3/11/13 10:53 pm - Orange Park, FL
RNY on 02/20/13

You just can't bend the way you need to in order to get yourself clean....without it hurting. Now I can do it just fine, but while I was just post-op I was REALLY tempted to call in the husband or mother to help. HOWEVER, I am a stubborn ass and did it MYSELF, DANG IT!

and I think I had a pretty good go of it. I was off the drugs at like 3 or 4 days post-op and back to work the next week. Surgery on a Wednesday, back to work the following Friday (could have gone back Thursday, but hung out with Mom while she was here). I do admit though, getting in the fluids is no JOKE, I still can't do it.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 413 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 359 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 406 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 5 replies · 19 views
Recent Topics