NSV and such

a_better_life81
on 3/11/13 4:52 am - Concord, NC
RNY on 07/24/12

I have been so busy, I've been out of the loop on everything for a while. I decided to check in today and update my ticker. Some cool things going on..

1. I started my own business that has me very busy

2. Joined the Y and started Yoga and water aerobics and love them both

3. I can no longer shop at Lane Bryant. I am officially comfortably into a size 12 and loving it

4. I am down 108 lbs since my surgery and doing well

5. My ulcer seems to be doing much better - Thank goodness

6. I have had no more problems (knock on wood) with my kidney stone! 

7. I ran..yes ran up a flight of stairs last week and didn't even notice when I got to the top! OMG I could not have even walked up those stairs before with out gasping half way up

8. I still have "problem areas" that I don't like about my body...but they make me laugh now instead of cry. It's funny to me how knobby and thin my knees are but my thighs still fill a pair of jeans pretty good! 

9. My hair is still coming out a lot.. not sure when this will slow down, but I have saved a lot on conditioner now that it's much thinner!

10.  I am actually looking forward to Spring/Summer this year. Not that I will be throwing on shorts and such, but I don't think I will mind the souther heat quite as much and I can't wait to get out and do things with my family! 

KathyS28
on 3/11/13 9:44 am - MA

Yeah it is amazing how life can change with wls.

Zeigled
on 3/11/13 11:48 am - Parkton, MD

WOW - wonderful changes.  The hair stuff stopped after about 4 months of losing.  Then grew back 6 months after that.  Keep going!!  You are doing great!

HW 357 SW 341   

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 566 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 351 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 215 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 457 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 373 views