I want to hear your strange WLS concoctions

daniaj
on 3/17/13 5:09 pm, edited 3/17/13 5:10 pm - OR

Mine:

-6 oz Fage non-fat greek yogurt (100 calories, individual size container)

-1/2 of an eating spoon of powdered chicken bouillon/soup base (about 1 1/2 teaspoons)

Tastes like sour cream and onion dip, oddly wonderful in the sea of the sweet yogurts

RNY 02/14/13 - HW 268 - SW 252 - CW 146 - GW 140 - 5' 9"

apurdie
on 3/17/13 5:11 pm - CA

Will try this tomorrow.  Thanks!

spotcat6
on 3/17/13 10:58 pm - Chicago, IL
RNY on 05/07/12

Mine is a little bit of black coffee,milk, and chocolate muscle milk. Makes taking protien powder so much easier

AnnieD9999
on 3/18/13 2:13 am - Columbus, OH

I just started my full liquids today, made cream of chicken soup for lunch and thought it tasted weird, added some worcestshire sauce (? who knows I call it "Whats It Here" Sauce") and its not half bad! I figured nothing could make it worse.

MyLady Heidi
on 3/18/13 5:40 am

So you use this on potato chips?  Because I can't imagine eating it just by itself?

I don't make very much.  I eat fage with splenda and cut up strawberries and chopped nuts.  Love that.  I put it in pretty parfait glasses and it looks like a strawberry sundae.  But thats about it for me.  I don't cook or clean for that matter.  I have people for that.  lol

65rosesmom
on 3/18/13 5:55 am

How do you eat this....I think it would be a little yucky just spooning it in.   Do you make cheese chips for it, or dip veggies into it?    You might consider using the Unjury Protein Chicken Soup to up the protein a bunch.  That way you won't even need to eat the whole container to get quite a bit of protein.     Now that I'm thinking of it, I bet you could slice up some zucchini real thin and bake until it gets crispy and then use those to dip into it.  YUM.    I might try this, thanks.

My weirdest concoction:   I mix an egg with a little skim milk very well.  Then a cook in a pretty large non-stick pan so it gets very very thin....sort of like a tortilla, but made from egg.  Then I put cheese and either taco meat or chicken it it, put a little enchilada sauce on top and a dollop of plain greek yogurt or sour cream if my day allows.    YUM.

Heather   Mom to 3  
Surgery August 9, 2012
HW = 225, SW= 205, CW 135 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 292 views