Burning inside 2 years out

jdubskinny
on 4/11/13 8:37 am - NV

I went out last night and totally out of the normal for me .. I has 1 shot of  Jack Daniels its burned  more  than most alcohol does but went away and then I drank a redbull and water  ( to get rid of the carbonation i add water) the rest of the night  just one red bull .. I had a slice of pizza which i can tolerate and occasionally  eat on a special occasion.   went home after the evening was over and I was full  but not uncomfortable but at about 3 am I woke up and was literally burning inside not my pouch but my intestines and lower abdomen ... i have been drinking water today and some protein but i dont feel like having anything  and i took a few tums in the middle of the night   not sure if it did anything and  today had some milk thinking that would help ( no dairy or lactose issues) and I am still burning ... any suggestions ...

-JDUB 

Dee.spunk
on 4/11/13 8:42 am - Sacramento, CA
Maybe the jack was to strong and burned your pouch. Ouch!

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

jdubskinny
on 4/11/13 9:10 am - NV

Possibly but makes no sense why it would burn while i drank and then stop for a few hours and then again ..  i have not had jack but have had Jum beam before on New years  same initial burn but then was fine.  So, I dunno ... I am looking for others who have experience and even if it  did burn i would think that after MILK and water and protein shake and tums and acid reducer it would subsided already.  I could feel the jack going through my system so i know that i processed it ( drank got tipsy and then sober if you will) with me Alcohol is like a hour thing.  i have not done it often but I know. and that is all i had was one shot

-JDUB 

Dee.spunk
on 4/11/13 9:15 am - Sacramento, CA
You know how when you burn yourself and run it under cool water and it feels better, but then the next day it hurts a lot? Maybe it's like that.

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 404 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 295 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 113 views
Recent Topics