Is this really going to happen!?!?

Mph05mph06
on 5/1/13 8:00 am
I finished everything I needed to submit to insurance late last week... I waited until today to call and see if they had submitted to insurance. I expected them to say no, but in fact they said yes...2 days ago... I immediately got nervous and thought for sure I would get a denial... (Things never go smooth for me, and after admitting in my psych eval that I have a deceased child and never seeked out counseling they would want me to do that first) after a couple hours with butterflies in my stomach I decided to call my insurance company and "get it over with" and by that I mean hearing them say denied. Boy was I surprised when they said it was APPROVED! Is this really happening to me? I tried this three years ago but got pregnant the same month I finished my 6 month supervised diet.
I am beside myself with joy.... I'm going to get my life back! But on the flip side very scared.
Looking fwd to my surgery date!
You all are so motivating and I look fwd to taking my seat on the losers bench!
ShadowHR
on 5/1/13 8:39 am - WI
RNY on 04/04/13

Congrats on th e approval and please keep us posted as your surgery is scheduled.

i will be praying for you,

susan

Surgery Weight 245

jollytruchon
on 5/1/13 2:41 pm - Lake Wylie, SC

Congratulations on your approval! God Bless you and watch over you during your surgery. I had mine on 4/22 and it went great! So far, my recovery is going really well. I hope yours does too!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 384 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 295 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 410 views
Recent Topics