OT - BAD morning rant!!

Mendie Thompson
on 5/16/13 8:29 am - TX
RNY on 09/24/12

So, I get up this morning to start my day.  Plans were in place to take a resume up to Violet (where my husband bought me that beautiful Fuscha dress for Mother's Day).  I got my shower, did my hair, got dressed...all I had to do was add my Ross job to my resume and print it out before walking out the door.  Easy...only, the printer was out of ink.  So I figured, grab a thumb drive and head to Office Depot.  Any given day there are 10 or more thumb drives floating around...Murphy's law will ensure that I will not find  ONE today, ANYWHERE.  Alright, email it to myself and hit the library cause I can print it there...no cash and they don't take cards.  By now, I'm a little frustrated, but it's tolerable.  I continue on down to Office Depot as planned.  I'm standing there for 20 minutes for their computer to boot up after it crashed, just to be told the Internet was down...breathe Mendie...I get back in the truck and drive across to office max.  By now, my hair isn't very cute anymore because its been drizzling all morning and the wind is blowing pretty good. I get into office max, and FINALLY get my resume printed.  Yay!  I still have time to get it to Violet real quick before meeting my awesome hubby for a lunch date.  I get in my truck, turn the key, and get click, click, click, click.  Now I'm in tears...my hubby has to take his lunch to rescue me instead of date me.  The lunch date turns into a 125.00 battery replacement.  I just wanted to go home, go back to sleep and see if I could wake up to a better day.  Anyway, I managed to get the resume to the manager at Violet, and told her "I would tell you about the morning I've had trying to get this to you, but I don't know if it would make you feel sorry enough to maybe give me a job, or be afraid of how unlucky I am and not want me in the store!"  At least I got a laugh out of her.  I am so glad the day is almost over!!

shedevilbecca
on 5/16/13 10:00 am - AZ
RNY on 05/30/13

I'm sorry you had a rough day. Hope tomorrow is better! Hopefully you will get the job and it will all be worth it!

MrsLitch
on 5/16/13 2:27 pm - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12
Bless your heart. I've had days like that I hope tomorrow is better. Good luck on the job!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

5' 3" - HW: 244 SW:234  GW:120 LW: 107 CW:110 Made goal 3/16/13!    

Mendie Thompson
on 5/16/13 4:20 pm - TX
RNY on 09/24/12

Thanks guys...it ended better than it started :)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 339 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 473 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 389 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 2 replies · 10 views
Recent Topics