Eating, feelings, etc.

Hollie313
on 5/13/13 1:48 am - MI
RNY on 05/09/12

Well, I've passed my 1 year surgiversary.  While I'm ecstatic with the results, thus far, I'm finding myself kind of lost.  My NUT hasn't been the greatest with letting me know how many calories, fats, etc. that I should be consuming for the time period I am in.  Maybe I'm over thinking this?

Today I have planned my food and my protein is at 73g (my target is 69-80), but my calories are only around 800.  Should I be adding more food to get it around 1000?  I don't see her until next month. 

Surgery: 5/9/12              HW: 302           SW:  287.6        CW:  158

tjleigh1965
on 5/13/13 2:25 am - OH

Yes, I know the feeling I am trying to figure this thing out to, some days I am starvin for some protein protein protein only , then other days my pouch only wants turkey chili soups and soft stuff,  then somedays I forget to drink enough water.  I feel I need a treatment center to stay on track.  I feel like I sleep eat and think about food all the time , not to eat more but to be sure I did eat enough or not enough!...MIND Boguling to the extreme.  My nut is cool when I can get a appt in.  But still...I need to go back to support group too!   HANG IN THERE!!  i eat about 1200 cals a day and you and I have lost about the same about in a year!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 362 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 246 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 387 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 479 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 398 views
Recent Topics