Eating dreams

semitchell1972
on 5/15/13 1:01 am
As a recovering addict I am used to having using dreams. I've been clean over eight and a half years and still have using dreams about 1 every six months. Well last night was something new. I have now moved on to eating dream. I am 9 days post op and dreams last night of gorging myself on mashed potatoes and french fries. The dream was so real I woke up thinking what the hell have I done. Has anyone else dealt with this issue?
Katemae84
on 5/15/13 1:20 am - IL
Yes! I'm a week post op and have been having some vivid dreams. Some involve food. Like I had a dream about eating Mac and cheese. I thought I actually ate it. Bizarre!
maryottawa
on 5/15/13 2:39 am - Canada

you not alone, I dream that I'm eating, and then I wake up scared and thinking what i did and i am scared to dump no

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

dahoodman
on 5/15/13 2:48 am - VA
RNY on 03/26/13

Sweet Dreams Are Made of This,

Who Am I To Disagree?

[Highest: 303] [Surgery Day: 295] [Current: 199.8] [Goal: 180][To Go: 19.8[Height: 5' 8"]

I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve   

I have a history of losing my shirt Barenaked Ladies - One Week

MultiMom
on 5/15/13 2:49 am - NH

Yup, and I would wake up in a panic that I broke my pouch! They went away though, thank goodness!

Martha enlightened

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

Kim S.
on 5/15/13 3:02 am - Helena, AL

I did have them in the beginning, and about 6 months ago had one where I went to Krispy Kreme and got a hot dozen and ate them all!  I woke in a panic because I KNEW that would make me sick..........I can eat 1 donut with no problems, but a dozen?  I'd be passed out from the carb coma!!

Completely normal!  It should go away soon.  Oh, and have you noticed ALL THE FOOD commercials??!!!

MyLady Heidi
on 5/15/13 3:07 am

I had food dreams in the beginning, that I had eaten all sorts of things I shouldn't or that it was all a dream and I woke up MO again.  Thankfully I never have them anymore.  I rarely think about food at all, refuse to watch the Food Network or look at websites that promote food or recipes, I avoid Pinterest like the plague for this very reason.  My dreams are affected by what I read or watch before I go to sleep, so I try to keep it all good. 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 540 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 413 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 287 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics