One month post op

Melissa Nicely
on 6/8/13 9:27 am - Chesapeake, OH
RNY on 05/06/13

I am 1 month out, got on the scales today and I am down 37 pounds since surgery and I am 3 pounds away from reaching 100 pounds gone. I have went from a 5-6xl in clothes last summer to a 2-3xl right now. I have been going to Zumba for an hour a day M-F and I love it, I even added 1 pound gloves to my hands so I can tone up my arms. I am back to work with no ill effects and I have even helped mow our yard. I am keeping most of my food down, I am getting all my protein from food. I have gotten sick twice but I think it's where I waiting too long between meals and ate too fast when I finally ate. I am so glad I had this surgery and I am working hard to get to my goal weight. I do step on the scales every day, but I don't let the number bother me. If it doesn't move that much I know it will in a few days. Thanks everyone for all the support that I have been given from here since I started my journey a year ago. This group has really helped me out.

wana_b_me
on 6/8/13 10:12 am - NJ
So awesome yur doing well. keep up the good work.

HW 242 SW 232  CW 164 GW 130  

brenda_m
on 6/8/13 10:24 am - Renick, WV

Hi Melissa, I started out about the same weight as you. My surgeon wants me down to 350 for surgery which I can do. I still have 3 months to go on the diet and exercise. I cant wait till Im in the same place you are. Im glad your doing well and I hope you have continued success. My problem is, I cant move too good. I want to be more active but I havent lost enough weight to be relatively pain free. I envy you doing zumba and mowing your lawn. I can only hope I have as good results as you. Thanks for sharing and good luck!!

PetHairMagnet
on 6/8/13 12:25 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

That is super--keep it going!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

jensieck76
on 6/8/13 1:43 pm - TX
Awesome job!!! Keep on girl!! Your on FIRE!!

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Phillipians 4:13 laugh

CW 190!!! GW Anything under 200 was the icing on the cake...going for 170...lil more icing never hurt anybody!

Karen R.
on 6/8/13 1:59 pm
RNY on 04/14/13

Woo hoo!  Look at you go!!

5'4" | Pre Surgery BMI:  40.7 | Current BMI:  20.8 | SW:  237 |  CW:  121 |  GW:  125

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 562 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 335 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 368 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Monday Menu?