OT- My baby girls first haircut

shedevilbecca
on 6/24/13 7:36 am - AZ
RNY on 05/30/13

This weekend my daughter who is 7 got her first hair cut. She has wanted it cut for a few months but I always make my children REALLY think about things like this since it is such a big change. Anyway here is the before and after. I did it myself and I got her bangs a little shorter than I wanted. I think she looks all grown up now!

Before

After:

PetHairMagnet
on 6/24/13 7:39 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Haircut looks nice. But in 7 years she's never had a haircut?

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

shedevilbecca
on 6/24/13 7:47 am - AZ
RNY on 05/30/13

Nope. She was slow at getting hair in. It seems like over the past six months it just took off.

Ladytazz
on 6/24/13 4:28 pm

My poor daughter was like that.  At five years old people still asked if she was a boy. Then when I corrected them they would ask why would I get her hair cut so short.  I don't think she had a hair cut until she was around 10 but that was because it took so long for her to get hair that I couldn't stand the thought of cutting it so I waited until she wanted it cut.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

jensieck76
on 6/24/13 7:41 am - TX
Shes adorable!! Your baby is not alone I am only allowed to have her hair trimmed lol. We are working on major rapunzel hair!!

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Phillipians 4:13 laugh

CW 190!!! GW Anything under 200 was the icing on the cake...going for 170...lil more icing never hurt anybody!

shedevilbecca
on 6/24/13 7:53 am - AZ
RNY on 05/30/13

That is how I feel about mine! My hair is at my waist. My nine year old son decided a little over a year ago he wanted to grow his hair out for locks of love and I promised him I would not cut mine until he could cut his. We measured his hair the other day and its almost 9 inches. We figure just before school starts he can get it cut. My two youngest and I have the same color hair so we want to hopefully give a child a beautiful wig. I love my hair so it will be a big step.

jensieck76
on 6/24/13 9:31 am - TX
What a great thing to do!! He sounds like a great young man!! And a great Momma! I go in spurts I will let mine grow get tired of it and cut it off. I am currently in a growing out phase!! LOL

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Phillipians 4:13 laugh

CW 190!!! GW Anything under 200 was the icing on the cake...going for 170...lil more icing never hurt anybody!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 543 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 299 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 129 views
Recent Topics