Got my surgery date!!!!!

lmc614
on 6/25/13 9:25 pm

So excited.  Got my surgery date.  It is July 17.  Now I'm in prep mode.  Looking for all the vitamins and meds in liquid forms and trying to figure out which protein powder to start with and looking for samples.  So much info to take in but I know it will all be worth it.

The_girl_next_door
on 6/25/13 10:44 pm
YAY!
Leticiafdz85
on 6/25/13 10:55 pm

Congratulations!! I'm excited for you. I am most likely having my surgery on July 30 but I should know for sure by next week. I have been using whey protein powder walgreens brand chocolate flavored and I have mixed it with torani sugar free hazelnut extract and 1/2% milk and that has been very good so far. I hope I still like these shakes after surgery.

hibbyangel
on 6/25/13 11:11 pm - Canada
RNY on 07/17/13

My RNY is scheduled for the same date :) I have about 4 months supply of all my vitamins in the cupboard waiting...Im VERY excited :) Good Luck to you! 21 days!!!

lmc614
on 6/26/13 12:57 pm

Good luck to all of you too!!  I'm going on a shopping spree tomorrow to buy everything I need.  Getting really excited!

Member Services
on 6/26/13 1:44 pm - Irvine, CA

It is so great to hear members excitement over upcoming surgery.  Best wishes to you all!  Keep sharing and supporting one another.  Member support and encouragement is the best part of OH!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 569 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 358 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 266 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 459 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 375 views
Recent Topics