Miss Calla- Some pics for ya.

brenda_m
on 7/2/13 1:23 am - Renick, WV

Charmco and Rainelle arent very far from me. And yes when we get snow, you have to be prepared. Milk, bread, etc.... Our road is always one of the last ones to get plowed. We've already been snowed in for 3-4 days cause the plows couldnt get to us. Then last year when the big storm hit and we were without power for over a week. You definitely have to learn how to live by basic means. We get our drinking water from a spring and heat with a woodstove. Its definitely country living at its finest.

brenda_m
on 7/2/13 1:18 am - Renick, WV

Thanks again everyone!!. Its an old wooden house that was sided with natural wood and painted. I dont care for the dark paint, but thats how I bought it and then I added some contrast with the light trim. I have about 7 acres here with all kinds of wildlife. Well off the beaten path. Nearest walmart is about 25 miles away.  I just love it. I have all natural barn door cabinets in the kitchen and the bedroom is in 2 sections. Upper level and lower level. Theres a loft upstairs that was added several years ago. Its kinda like a studio apt. Big and spacious. Thank you all for looking.

Calla Lily
on 7/2/13 1:24 am
RNY on 01/23/12

I just showed my husband your house, and I asked him if he could build me a log home haha I would love to look up at the ceiling and daydream if that was my ceiling.... mine is boring 1970 popcorn! (altho I do play a game where I look for popcorn patterns that look like something, Oh that looks like a face, and that looks like a sheep!)

RNY 01/23/12, HW 265, CW 115, Height 5'6"

brenda_m
on 7/2/13 1:32 am - Renick, WV

lol, I do that with clouds. Trying to find shapes. The stars out here at night are incredible. Im about 3500 ft above the river and theres another mountain above me about 3000 ft. Tell your husband you NEED one. lol. Ill take more pics and post them to my profile today.

Calla Lily
on 7/2/13 5:46 am
RNY on 01/23/12

let me know when they are up and I'll check them out!

RNY 01/23/12, HW 265, CW 115, Height 5'6"

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 419 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 422 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 23 replies · 119 views