Bariatric Foodie's Peanut Butter Protein Frozen Pie...

Missy A.
on 7/2/13 1:26 pm - NC
RNY on 08/17/12

I made this dessert tonight and all I can say is OMGosh, this is wonderful. It is a little rich, but definitely gives me my peanut butter chocolate fix. I highly suggest giving it a try if you have a hankering for chocolate and peanut butter. It was so easy to make, this coming from someone who usually doesn't like to cook, but has learned a lot since surgery by looking at Bariatricfoodie and theworldaccordingtoeggface. 

This week has been pretty good, not too much pain, I seem to have been able to regulate my blood sugars by eating every 2-3 hours, so all in all a good last couple days. I go for my second injection in my back next Monday. I hope it works longer than the three weeks the first one did. I really don't want to have back surgery. My husband and I are planning on going to Hawaii in May next year and I really want to be able to hike the trails and walk the beaches without pain. I hope that isn't an unrealistic goal with my back and knee. 

Anyway, just wanted to update you all with where I am. Have a good week!

Missy

HW:348 Consult W:320 SW:295 Current W:156 GW:140

Devilwearspaula
on 7/2/13 9:19 pm - MA
VSG on 11/19/13

I hope you don't have to have back surgery!!! In 2010 i had two and this past april i have my third one. Hope your back is okay!!!! and now i want peanut butter and chocolate! hahaha :D

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 522 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 406 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 262 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics