Well I did IT!!! I'm excited and nervous at same time

SoCaPinkLady
on 7/7/13 12:51 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

I had a wonderful Job interview week before last. It was a GREAT Interview that lasted an hour and a half. The time flew by as I was so at ease with these two people that interviewed me. They called last week and offered me the job and I start tomorrow!!! I'm nervous as the past few jobs I have had I have been let go with little feed back to why what so ever. That really has caused me to doubt my own self worth. I really need this job and pray it all works out and is as wonderful as it appeared to be.

The afternoon I accepted the new job a previous employeer called me. I had filled in for their Account Payable person who takes a month vacation every few years to go to Uganda and volunteer at an orphanage there. They loved me so much when I was there that they called to see if I could come fill in again this year. I had to tell her I accepted a full time position and could not come in and help them out. It made me feel good to know that they loved me enough to call me before they contacted a Temp agency this time.

Lori                               

Mimisocks
on 7/7/13 12:56 pm - PA
RNY on 07/08/13

Congratulations on your new position!  Your improved self-confidence and the effort you put into losing the weight shows in your personality now.  Being comfortable in your skin comes across when around others whether you know it or not.  Best wishes and much happiness! angry

Believe in yourself and don't ever stop dreaming!

Karen R.
on 7/7/13 2:20 pm
RNY on 04/14/13

Yay!  Congratulations on your new position.  I wish you the best of luck.

5'4" | Pre Surgery BMI:  40.7 | Current BMI:  20.8 | SW:  237 |  CW:  121 |  GW:  125

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

selhard
on 7/7/13 2:56 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

You did it! Good job on a good job:) I would like to obtain employment related to the WLS world?  To everyone reading this:  Any ideas and/or detailed information would be greatly appreciated.

Dorkgirl_41
on 7/7/13 3:03 pm - CA
RNY on 07/10/13

Congratulations!! :)

Start Wt: 355   Surgery Wt: 331   Current Wt: 253 Goal Wt: 175  Had RNY on 7/10/13

My blog about my journey - Up From Under

E R.
on 7/7/13 3:40 pm - Switzerland

Congratulations! 

RNY:  4 June 2013

SoCaPinkLady
on 7/7/13 10:29 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Thank you everyone!!! Your kind words are appreciated so much! enlightened

Lori                               

illinois Gama D.
on 7/8/13 12:29 am

Strut your stuff lady!! congrats and good luck on the new job  happy for you  :). Denise

Rny 2003

come join the new R&R 3.0, where the fun is:)

Dar_Mab
on 7/8/13 1:11 am - Kitchener, ON, Canada
RNY on 03/08/13

Congratulations on your new job!      Best of luck! 

HW: 305   SW: 272  CW: 155  Height: 5'4"

PetHairMagnet
on 7/8/13 3:23 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Hooray for you!! YES!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 418 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 368 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 421 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 8 replies · 79 views
Recent Topics