3 month stall

alexadenitto
on 7/9/13 11:21 pm - CT
RNY on 04/08/13

i know that this was going to happen but it is sososossosoooooooo frustrating, im working out getting in my protein found a great new protein supplement that i actually like! (syntha 6) sometimes will work out twice a day and i am stuck! I have lost 90 lbs in 3 months (surgery was on 4/6) and i am literally going CRAZY!!!!! i had started eating pretzels but have realized those are a slider food for me that i can just keep eating so i have cut them out completely and just sticking to the plan now 

karenp8
on 7/9/13 11:37 pm - Brighton, IL

You have done great! I wish I had lost 90 pounds in my first 3 months. Just keep following your plan and you will start to lose again. Hang in there you can do this!

illinois Gama D.
on 7/9/13 11:38 pm

you are right on track, you tossed the pretzels!!! good move, and you are right on target, the dreaded three month stall, this to shall pass, I promise, keep on doing your program and measure your body, you are probably losing inches now maybe not pounds, but the scale will move again, SOOOOONNNNN, good luck, Denise

Rny 2003

come join the new R&R 3.0, where the fun is:)

Karen R.
on 7/10/13 2:12 am
RNY on 04/14/13

90 lbs in three months is sick (in a good way).  I had my surgery a week after you and I'm pleased and proud to have lost 50 lbs.  Your body probably just needs time to catch up.  Put the pretzels away and give yourself some time.  You'll see that scale move again.

5'4" | Pre Surgery BMI:  40.7 | Current BMI:  20.8 | SW:  237 |  CW:  121 |  GW:  125

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

PetHairMagnet
on 7/10/13 4:50 am
RNY on 05/13/13

HOLEE CRAPOLA! You have lost 30lbs a MONTH! For THREE months!?

WOWZA!

I know for my doctor, pretzels are a HUGE no-no because they are pure carb and sodium. Are they allowed in your doctor's plan?

My thought is that your body is going WHAT THE WHAT right now and holding tight. I would keep it close to the program and give it a few weeks and I bet your scale will start sliding again!

MAN ALIVE! Your weight loss is amazing! How much do you have left to lose?

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

alexadenitto
on 7/10/13 5:08 am - CT
RNY on 04/08/13

no they are not i know i shouldnt have eaten them but i couldnt help myself! i threw them all away so i dont have them in the house now!

i want to loose another 120 hoping it keeps coming off! my doctor says because im so young that that is in my favor as well i just turned 21

Thank you!!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 76 replies · 762 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 336 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 493 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 272 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 91 views