Feeling Blue...today!

tjleigh1965
on 7/17/13 7:12 am - OH

My weight has slowed down and I know I have to get up off my lazy boottty and exercise more. And my boyfriend is starting his liquid pre-op diet Monday so I decided to do it again with him.

I think I'll die!! lol .....  But I know I've got to refocus to be strong for him ....

my empty calories of  red wine  after work and my lack of water intake is slowing me down to a pound every 2 weeks and 1 year out..and 125 pounds down ,  I can do better. 

The sky is not falling but I hope I have a little more honeymoon time on my weight loss.. What do you guys think?

tjleigh1965
on 7/17/13 7:21 am - OH

Well at least I got my ticker set...lol!

tjleigh1965
on 7/17/13 7:34 am - OH

i NEED A EXERCISE BUDDY HERE IN CLEVELAND...

Katie K.
on 7/17/13 6:12 pm - Maitland, FL
RNY on 06/25/13
Quitting wine might help. I think it depends on how much you drink. I have a friend who drinks a lot of wine. She won't do anything about her health for the most part, but since my surgery she's been making a small effort. She recognized the other day that her drinking is keeping her from losing any weight. We'll see what happens.

I don't understand how drinking water helps you lose, but apparently it does. I'm supposed to drink at least 80 oz a day. I get at least 32 oz before I get to work at 7:00. I drink 8 oz hot tea to prime my pouch, 16-20 oz water with Mio to take my morning meds, and 8 oz milk in a protein shake. I've found food to be too heavy for me in the morning.

tjleigh1965
on 7/22/13 12:29 am - OH

Thank you for the encouragement...no I only have a glass or two after work but.. I know I need to drink water instead!  I guess it was a phase I coming out of it now.  So glad....

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 369 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 341 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 403 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 341 views