Quote of the Day and Other NSV!!

Gilly68
on 7/23/13 12:41 pm - Central, IL
RNY on 12/03/12

Hello folks!! Today was a great day!! The quote of the day (I am still giddy from it!) comes from the girl working at Maurices who came up to me when she saw me looking at some jeans in the store. I kept holding them up to look at them because they looked like they ran large. I was holding up a 5/6 at the time and she approached me and said "Have you ever worn that brand of jeans before?" "No", I replied. She continued to say (HERE IT COMES FOLKS!) "Well, you look like you kind of have skinny legs and it takes a lot of junk in your trunk to fill those jeans out, they are made really big in the legs and butt" (teehee) So once my *****ame back up from the floor, I replied to her "So you are saying that you don't think that I have enough junk in my trunk to fill these out?" and she shook her head no.  YAHHOOOEEEYYY!!! I didn't say another word, just thanked her for the info and moved on to another rack.

My other HUGE NSV for today?? We ordered my new wedding band. My husband told me that when I lost all the weight I wanted to lose, he would buy me a new one. Two days ago, I hit the 100lb lost mark, and reached my goal. So he said to me "Don't ya think it is about time we got that wedding ring that I've been promising you?"  What a GLORIOUS feeling!!

For those of you who are newly post-op, and struggling....these are the moments that you will have when you know it was ALL worth while!!

Justcallmesuz
on 7/23/13 1:57 pm
RNY on 05/08/13

Awesome!!

HW~278

CW~131

GW~160

MGTeacher
on 7/23/13 9:12 pm
Great post. Congrats and thanks for sharing!
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 519 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 402 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 258 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics