Sex after surgery

smilesandcurves
on 7/29/13 8:50 am - TX
RNY on 08/08/13 with

So, for you ladies out there I have questions.

It said on my post care that it was up to me to have it whenever I was ready.

How long did it typically take for your stomach to stop hurting?

Also, once you lost some weight like 50lbs or more, did it make the feelings more intense? Just curious if there are any extra bennies no one has mentioned yet. Sorry if this is TMI, but I have been lucky with a healthy love life.

Dancing my way to better health,

Tara

PetHairMagnet
on 7/29/13 8:56 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On July 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM Pacific Time, smilesandcurves wrote:

So, for you ladies out there I have questions.

It said on my post care that it was up to me to have it whenever I was ready.

How long did it typically take for your stomach to stop hurting?

Also, once you lost some weight like 50lbs or more, did it make the feelings more intense? Just curious if there are any extra bennies no one has mentioned yet. Sorry if this is TMI, but I have been lucky with a healthy love life.

My stomach stopped hurting before I was discharged less than a day after surgery.

And oh yes--the weight loss has amped up the pleasure in an AWESOME way! I told my husband that I was dying to tell someone how absolutely awesome things were now (over 70 for me, over 130 for him) and while there are challenges in other areas, it is just fantabulous and having been married since 1990, it is nice to have some young, newlywed spark back! :)

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

heather_leigh1990
on 7/29/13 8:57 am

I was able to have sex 4days post op. The only thing I think that made me not interested was the bloating was really uncomfortable. I never really had pain so as soon as the bloating was gone, it was on lol. After sex, my stomach didn't hurt, it just felt like I'd had a really intense ab workout. I haven't reached 50lbs lost yet., only just hit a month post op. 

JaneJetson60
on 7/29/13 9:28 am
RNY on 05/07/12

Hahahahaha!  "It was on!"  I loved that!   Jane   broken heart

Don 1962
on 7/29/13 9:32 am

Howdy my fellow Tejano!

Funny answer is wait till you are out of recovery!  Most protocols suggest two weeks.  If it hurts change positions or hold off all together till it doesn't.

Item last if you do, I said IF YOU DO, engage in ******** with your man till he climaxes swallowing is by all means A-okay!  ********* will not hurt your pouch and after all it does contain protein!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

r0bynn
on 7/29/13 9:38 am - AR
RNY on 08/05/13
I have PCOS and used to have a healthy sexetite. The past 6 years have been rougher and rougher as time goes on. I've almost completely lost my libido. Dr said it was the PCOS. I'm REALLY hoping it comes back. I miss it and my husband does too. More than me. Maybe it's also bc I dont feel sexy. Oh well. Only time will tell.
Missella20
on 7/29/13 10:02 am
RNY on 07/11/13

1week out. My stomach still hurts 2 1/2 weeks post op. we just found a position that I can tolerate. I still have a lot of nausea so I don't really have the urge just yet. Good. Luck

HW 264    SW 234    CW 149    5'4" 

hibbyangel
on 7/29/13 10:39 am - Canada
RNY on 07/17/13

about a week..it was gentle but it didn't hurt  I'm to early out to tell you about after 50lbs..but I have already noticed an increase in sex drive though 

smilesandcurves
on 7/30/13 4:41 am - TX
RNY on 08/08/13 with

Thank you all for your candid replies. 

Dancing my way to better health,

Tara

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 419 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?