Three Days Till My Surgery

kecldr3
on 8/11/13 11:08 am
RNY on 08/14/13

3 more days and I will have my surgery.  I can't hardly believe it!!  I have been trying to get everything ready and my hubby seemed kind of strange about the whole thing.  Up until now, he seemed very supportive.  He broke down and shared that he is scared I might look at someone else when I lose weight.  I explained to him that I love him, no matter what size I am.  I also told him that I am doing this to be healthy and enjoy our life together.  Anyone else have these issues with your spouse?  

Tonya

TomN
on 8/11/13 8:26 pm
RNY on 12/27/12 with
My experience was that my wife had more feeling of worry about the actual surgery. Your husband is thinking positive for the long term...you will look like a different person. That said he is also nervous about the procedure. Stay positive, together, and we will see you on the bench! Wishing you only the best!

HealthyHaley
on 8/12/13 12:54 am

well said ;)

HealthyHaley
on 8/12/13 12:53 am

My boyfriend brings this up once in a while, but more as a joke...I simply let him know "You loved me while I was overweight...why in the hell would you not deserve me when I'm fit and beautiful". Which is a true statement on every level. Good luck to you. I'll be thinking about you on 8/14 :)

kecldr3
on 8/12/13 9:42 am
RNY on 08/14/13

Thanks for sharing and all you said is true:)  I appreciate it!  

Tonya

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 314 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 374 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 466 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 380 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?