Actually it was for the same problem and same tooth. Then it quit hurting and I never went back because they were talking then that I needed a root canal and crown.. My insurance doesn't cover that so they said I could wait until it bothered me again and we could just take it out. But I am hurting worst now then I did then, when they gave it to me and I didn't have the sore spot of the roof of my mouth.. But I think I will wait and call the dentist in the morning and tell them I still have 16 out of 30 and can I go and start taking them and then when I am there Thursday only get a half perscribtion if they can't pull it then. Thanks for answering me. I will wait until in the morning and make sure this can be taken after gastric bypass.