insurance approve

marissa1987
on 8/20/13 4:05 am

How long after paper workk is submitted dose it ttake to get a answer

poet_kelly
on 8/20/13 4:17 am - OH

It depends on your insurance company.  Could be one day, could be several weeks.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

marissa1987
on 8/20/13 4:45 am

Ok i have medicaid medicare

poet_kelly
on 8/20/13 5:29 am - OH

Well, Medicare does not pre approve WLS.  I'm not sure about Medicaid in your state.  But there is no wait for approval with Medicare.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

jamienichols22
on 8/20/13 2:12 pm - MI

I am in MI and have the same Medicare && Medicaid and I called Medicare and they told me as long as I was over 35 BMI, had another health issue sleep apnea, high blood pressure and something else I don't remember right off they would pay. Then Medicaid in MI told me if Medicare paid then they would pay the remainder. I have consultation on the 29th so I will let you know what else they say. I am just like you I was so excited and want to start counting down the days already

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 404 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 295 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 113 views
Recent Topics