pissed at my SO

marissa1987
on 8/25/13 4:01 am
He knows im trying to lose wieght and he comes home with donuts and icecream he hid the donuts and he is sitting next to me eating icecream o0o0o0 he wieghs 296 lbs pissed
Caroline K.
on 8/25/13 4:03 am
Wow, that's just mean. Sounds like you guys need to have a serious talk about bringing this kind of stuff home.
saterry
on 8/25/13 4:12 am - IN
Revision on 10/03/13

That ice cream just might end up in his lap !  

SRVG 1997 SW 301   Revision to RNY 10/3/13 SW 247 GW 130  Ht 5'8

cjm60444
on 8/25/13 4:18 am
RNY on 08/14/13

well I dont care for doughnuts or ice cream  but if it was a taco I would shove it in his face lol

Jacob H.
on 8/25/13 4:33 am - CA

I would kick him

Justcallmesuz
on 8/25/13 5:15 am, edited 8/25/13 5:16 am
RNY on 05/08/13

Eh, I guess I look at it differently. Your always going be around people eating things you want. Just take this as a learning experience. Hold your head up high and go for a walk or even just to another room. You've got this!

HW~278

CW~131

GW~160

Mrs_Stimpy
on 8/25/13 5:24 am
RNY on 12/20/12

I agree with you, Suz.  Yummy food is all around us all the time - we've gotta be satisfied to just look away or have just a teeny tiny bite.  That's all we really need - just a taste.  If you can't limit yourself to just one tiny taste, then you've gotta just get out of the situation...take a walk or a nap or phone a friend or vent here.  You'll be fine!

Good luck to all of us on our journeys! 

Highest - 222 / Pre-Surgery - 215 / Goal 150

Agosto
on 8/25/13 5:27 am
On August 25, 2013 at 12:15 PM Pacific Time, Justcallmesuz wrote:

Eh, I guess I look at it differently. Your always going be around people eating things you want. Just take this as a learning experience. Hold your head up high and go for a walk or even just to another room. You've got this!

I agree!

PetHairMagnet
on 8/25/13 10:24 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On August 25, 2013 at 12:15 PM Pacific Time, Justcallmesuz wrote:

Absolutely!

Now the trick of the thing is--do you feel he is attempting to sabotage you by this? Does he have a fear that you'll leave him once you are thin or that others will be more attractive to you because of a lifestyle change? 

My thought is that you need to do some couples therapy and get to the root of it, because you ARE going to need support and yes, you could get that elsewhere, but you really DON'T need someone trying to undermine your efforts in your home. 

I'd be having a come to Jesus chat, STAT!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Agosto
on 8/25/13 5:24 am

Marissa think, be strong!

I am day 11 post op. I can not say to much but,  We have to be strong, We took a decision to be not just looking good, but feel good! The surgery, or a pre-op diet is just a tool. WE ARE MORE THAN A FOOD, DO NOT LET IT DOMINATE YOU.  YOU HAVE POWER IN YOURSELF. DO NOT LET THINGS TEMPT YOU! and regarding your partner or friend  He is behind you, You are many steps ahead, He did not realize yet what you did, One day not to far, You will be his starting point!  Try to not blame him, he will change, and you will be the person who will help him to take a healthy decision!  Good luck in your journey!   :)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 143 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
Recent Topics