OH conference question. How does the clothing exchange work?

shedevilbecca
on 9/7/13 12:37 pm - AZ
RNY on 05/30/13

So I have been setting aside clothes to bring to the conference for the clothing exchange. However, I have no idea how it works. This is my first OH conference. Anyone have some input on this?

dawnie55
on 9/8/13 6:19 am - Garden Grove, CA

THIS IS MY FIRST ONE ALSO ..IM NOT DOING CLOTHES EXCHANGE  SORRY

SoCaPinkLady
on 9/10/13 11:19 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

I wonder the same thing as well!! I hope someone that knows will reply to this post and educate us newbies!!!

Lori                               

SoCaPinkLady
on 9/11/13 12:28 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

So I asked this question up on the top of the board where they have a thread about OH Conference. Here is the reply I got back.

Kim Gyurina, Events
Manager at OH,...

on 9/11/13 8:03 am - Irvine, CA

Absolutely!  Basically, we have a room set aside during the event from 9 am Friday the 4th until about 6 pm Saturday the 5th and it will be staffed by volunteers led by Kathy Mitchell, a support group leader who is graciously donating her time. We have asked people to bring their clean gently used adult (no baby clothes please) clothing that they don't use any longer, and drop it off and help lay it out at 9 am Friday. When it's all ready for the public, we will open the exchange at around noon and anyone can come and "shop," although everything is free! We don't require that you bring something to take something home. 

When everyone has had the chance to visit the exchange, the clothing left will be donated, so nothing will go to waste.

If you have further questions, please PM me or email [email protected]

See you there!  

Lori                               

shedevilbecca
on 9/11/13 1:14 pm - AZ
RNY on 05/30/13

SoCalPink,

Thank you so much!! I never thought to post on the main board. I am going to be checking in to the hotel on Thursday night so I am going to see if I can help out on Friday morning. I am looking forward to the conference! Now if I could just decide on a costume! LOL

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 566 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 350 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 457 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 370 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 15 replies · 88 views
Recent Topics