NSV and SV

Melissa Nicely
on 9/18/13 11:24 am - Chesapeake, OH
RNY on 05/06/13

I got a nice shock today. I tried my boyfriend's shirt on today and it FIT!!!! He has always been smaller then me and he still is but it is shocking that I slid into his XL shirt. I also had to lower my steering wheel down in my car and move the seat up where I have lost so much in the front. I can actually see my collarbones.  I am 4 months post op, I have lost over 80 pounds since surgery and almost 150 pounds from my highest. Everything is not roses, If I eat too fast or too much I get sick, I get the foamies, my boobs have gone down by almost half and my hair is starting to fall out but I don't care. I am so happy that these draw backs don't really matter.

smily_001
on 9/18/13 11:33 am - Duluth, GA

Great victories! You are doing great!

shedevilbecca
on 9/18/13 1:59 pm - AZ
RNY on 05/30/13

How awesome! Keep up the good work!

PetHairMagnet
on 9/18/13 6:05 pm
RNY on 05/13/13
On September 18, 2013 at 6:24 PM Pacific Time, Melissa Nicely wrote:

I got a nice shock today. I tried my boyfriend's shirt on today and it FIT!!!! He has always been smaller then me and he still is but it is shocking that I slid into his XL shirt. I also had to lower my steering wheel down in my car and move the seat up where I have lost so much in the front. I can actually see my collarbones.  I am 4 months post op, I have lost over 80 pounds since surgery and almost 150 pounds from my highest. Everything is not roses, If I eat too fast or too much I get sick, I get the foamies, my boobs have gone down by almost half and my hair is starting to fall out but I don't care. I am so happy that these draw backs don't really matter.

That is super!! Good for you!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

karenp8
on 9/18/13 7:10 pm - Brighton, IL

What great victories! And with a positive attitude like that the sky is the limit. Congrats!

DebsGiz
on 9/18/13 8:56 pm - FL

Look at you!!  You're doing it!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewelsstevens
on 9/18/13 11:26 pm - Crandall, TX
RNY on 09/18/12

Awesome NSV and SV!!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 502 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?