No energy....

-Babydoll-
on 9/25/13 8:07 am - Racine, WI
RNY on 08/08/13
Well this past weekend I got a new treadmill and was sooooo excited. I used it for the few days, and man how different it is compaired to just walking outside..lol. but for the past few days I have no energy. I juat feel real weak, fatigued, and just have nooo energy. Yesterday was my youngest daughters b-day and it took all I had just to get up to celebrate her 8th b-day with her. I hope I get my energy back really soon...

scoobyluvr1
on 9/25/13 8:53 am
RNY on 10/21/13
Aww i hope so too. Maybe you just need a little extra rest. Make sure your drinking all your fluids and taking your vitamins. Do you go back for post up visit again soon?

~Ronda~  

Can you hear me now? Only on R&R 3.0 PM me for an invite!

happygrandma
on 9/25/13 8:58 am - Highland, MI
RNY on 12/17/12

Are you on blood pressure meds?  I had the same problem a few weeks out and my blood pressure was extremely low.  Had to be weaned off the meds and I felt 100% better.  Call your doctor if that might be the case.

Hope you feel better soon.

Linda

-Babydoll-
on 9/25/13 9:18 am, edited 9/25/13 9:21 am - Racine, WI
RNY on 08/08/13
Thanks for the support. I am getting all my fluids in and take my vitamins. I'm not on any BP meds. I don't know maybe I do need some extra rest. We only have one car right now so between 3 kids and my fiancé, I'm always having to run somewhere. *SIGH* We need to get our other car fixed!! LOL. Oh and my next post op appt isn't till Oct.7 my dr also has me scheduled for a bone density screening that day.

scoobyluvr1
on 9/25/13 10:40 am
RNY on 10/21/13
Well im no expert but you sound busy lol and your body has just gone through major surgery. It seems your doing everything you need to do. Try to be patient with youself and remember your still healing try to get a little more rest in :)

~Ronda~  

Can you hear me now? Only on R&R 3.0 PM me for an invite!

-Babydoll-
on 9/25/13 12:15 pm - Racine, WI
RNY on 08/08/13
Thanks scoobyluvr1 for the support. And I am going to try to get more rest :)

PetHairMagnet
on 9/25/13 10:20 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Buildup your endurance-you will be glad you did!! Are you taking B12?

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

-Babydoll-
on 9/25/13 12:12 pm - Racine, WI
RNY on 08/08/13
Yea I'm taking B12 and I was kinda thinking the same thing about endurance, not that I don't nap if I can when I need to...lol. thanks for the suggestion.

65rosesmom
on 9/25/13 10:22 am

If I am reading your stuff correctly you are about 6-7 weeks post op now.  I was seriously still in need of a solid 2 hour nap daily until nearly 3 month post-op.  You eat so litttle in the early days, it isn't really surprising that you would be feeling fatigued.  Hang in there, it will get better....make sure your fluids and protein are good and that your vitamins are good as well.  Take care of yourself, rest when you can.

Heather   Mom to 3  
Surgery August 9, 2012
HW = 225, SW= 205, CW 135 

-Babydoll-
on 9/25/13 12:09 pm - Racine, WI
RNY on 08/08/13
Trust me I still need a nap or two lol. I can usually get a nap in during my "free" time between 12:30pm and 1:55pm I have along time and no running to do so I try to nap them, but life happens and sometimes something has to be done. That's when I say there goes my nap.. lol. Thanks for the support.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 344 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 474 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 391 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 6 replies · 34 views
Recent Topics