Feeling great

finaly4me79
on 9/25/13 4:21 am

I am coming up on 6 months out and have only 23 pounds to go to reach my Doctors goal of 130 lbs

Life has changed for me in so many ways. I am so active and cant stand being in the house now for more then an hour. I love shopping and trying on clothes. I haven't seen a medium since I was a teen ager. I am wearing a size 9 and even though I kind of miss them my cup size has went down from a 42 DD to a 34 C. I thankfully dont have to much hanging skin but have lost weight slower then most so I think that made a diffrence. I just wanted to come out today and let everyone know how I have been. Thanks for all your help. 

IM NOT LOSING WEIGHT.IM GETTING RID OF IT. AND I HAVE NO INTENTION OF FINDING IT AGAIN.

Jewelsstevens
on 9/25/13 4:41 am - Crandall, TX
RNY on 09/18/12

Congrats!

PetHairMagnet
on 9/25/13 5:51 am
RNY on 05/13/13

WONDERFUL!!! Keep up the hard work!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

LadyLilMax
on 9/25/13 6:47 am - Retirement Ville, AZ

Yippy de do dah!

Congrats and glad to hear you are doing so well!  Pictures would be great if you are so inclined!  So many of us are visual creatures!

RNY 12/11/12  HW:230   SW:220   GW:140   CW:130  5ft 1

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 350 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 383 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 477 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 395 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 15 replies · 74 views