Heart broken

lostinaparkinglot
on 11/8/13 6:21 am - Stockton, CA

I am still dealing with being sick and id noticed my bf kinda being more distant to me. Well yesterday he broke up with me told me it was bc I got the surgery and he didn't want me to. Not to mention 2 days out of the hospital he tells me he wants a little break. I have never been so heartbroken in my life. We were together 2 years and as far as I was concerned we were happy bc he seemed happy. I really can't believe that trying to get healthy would make not only my bf, but best friend lose all feelings for me.  He was so cold to me. This really hasn't helped me bc now  too depressed to even eat a bite of anything I don't even want to drink. 

Mo Diggity
on 11/8/13 6:30 am - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

I feel like there are 2 different responses ~

1st...... I am so sorry that you have to deal with this :( Hang in there, you WILL get through this !!

2nd......  Screw that ******* !!  I know you are hurt right now, but believe me, someone who could be that cold to you because you did something to better your health isn't worth a bucket of ****   Sometimes **** fall apart so better things can fall together.   You are worth WAY more than the way he has treated you.

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

lostinaparkinglot
on 11/8/13 6:33 am - Stockton, CA

Thank you. I keep trying to remind myself of his reasoning to make me mad and hate him but I just remember all the good times we had. My family keep trying to cheer me up but I am so depressed. I really thought he was the one. He proposed to me and everything. 

Mo Diggity
on 11/8/13 7:06 am - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

I know it's hard honey, but you will get over him. We always tend to think about the good times and it makes it so much harder to get over them. You never know what's in your future, you may get over him next week or he may come back saying he made the biggest mistake of his life. What has always helped me in the past was to remind myself that I believe everything that happens to us happens for a reason, it's all part of a bigger plan that we don't exactly know at that moment, while it's happening. It's only afterwards (using our hindsight) that we understand why things happened or why things fell apart.

lostinaparkinglot
on 11/8/13 7:54 am - Stockton, CA

I keep trying to think that way bc I beleive too everything happens for a reason. It just hard to see what reasoning is when I was so happily in love. 

JustCK
on 11/8/13 11:40 pm

I couldn't have said it better myself! angry

baepage
on 11/8/13 6:30 am - MA
RNY on 04/22/13

I'm so sorry this happened to you.  Did he give a reason as to why he wanted a break?  some guys can't seem to handle the change, maybe he feels like he is losing the old you?  I hope things work out for you.  Please try to get some fluids and some protein in, you don't want to end up sick.  Sending hugs your way

Barbara

lostinaparkinglot
on 11/8/13 6:36 am - Stockton, CA

He said he wanted to experience single life but that I was his number 1 and only girl he wanted a relationship. Then he did like a 360 and says I should have lost weight with him doing keto and exercising. He never agreed with this surgery he never seemed happy when I would tell him how much weight I lost that week. I never changed that's why I just can't get over it bc I didn't do anything I'm still same. I need lots of hugs now :(

Mo Diggity
on 11/8/13 7:29 am - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

Of course you didn't change, it's not you..... it's him !!  He should have supported you. We don't always like what our loved ones do, but we should still try to support them. If he felt that strongly about it, then he should have kept it 100 the entire time & told you before you had surgery that he was not gonna be able to deal with it & if you got the surgery he was gonna leave.

lostinaparkinglot
on 11/8/13 7:35 am - Stockton, CA

I know I wish he would have told me that. I'm so devastated. It so hard when I've spent the better part of 2 years with him seeing him almost every day. It's going to be so hard to get over 

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 320 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 374 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 466 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 380 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 320 views