Bariatric foodie Taco Casserole...

scoobyluvr1
on 11/17/13 5:33 am
RNY on 10/21/13

In the oven as we speak.   I so needed something different today and I have to say this looks and smells delicious can't wait to try.   I made egg face's cream cheese crust pizza last weekend and divided it up in my size servings and froze it.  It even tastes great heated up in the microwave after freezing!  If anyone is getting bored or just wants to try some new dishes I highly recommend Bariatric foodie .com and the world according to eggface tons of recipes for every stage!

~Ronda~  

Can you hear me now? Only on R&R 3.0 PM me for an invite!

JLS_NJ
on 11/17/13 5:44 am
RNY on 10/15/13

I made the cream cheese pizza crust last night.  And I immediately thought rolled up with chicken & cheese and enchilada sauce.  

It was yummy!

JLS in Central Jersey

Empty Nester - working toward a healthier ME!

scoobyluvr1
on 11/17/13 5:55 am
RNY on 10/21/13

Oh what a great idea! I might try using that for some kind of roll ups, but maybe use a cookie sheet and thinner layer so it gets extra crispy.  

~Ronda~  

jamienichols22
on 11/17/13 5:56 am - MI

Thanks for posting this :) I didn't know about bariatric foodie 

Jamie Nichols

HW:321    CW:263   GW:125 

I am a tiger who is earning her stripes!! 

scoobyluvr1
on 11/17/13 6:35 am
RNY on 10/21/13
I just had some and it was delish. Hubby loved it too.

~Ronda~  

PetHairMagnet
on 11/17/13 7:27 am
RNY on 05/13/13

We have cream cheese crust pizza every Friday and I DO use the reduced fat cream cheese even though most of the recipes say not to. I notice NO difference and prefer to have the lower fat item as my base. 

I don't know what is in the taco casserole, but I do make one with a can of mild chili beans, ground beef and pork (pre cooked, drained well and crumbled fine) sharp cheddar cheese and sometimes a can of kidney beans and sometimes not. Bake it in the oven and YUM!!! Sometimes I add a tablespoon of taco flavoring and sometimes I do not. But we LOVE it!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Mo Diggity
on 11/17/13 9:13 am - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

Yummmmmm, I haven't tried the cream cheese pizza thang... definitely gotta try that !!  What's in the taco casserole ?

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

scoobyluvr1
on 11/17/13 9:20 am
RNY on 10/21/13
Diced zucchini, yellow squash, onion. Minced garlic. Super lean ground beef. Black beans refried beans and cheese. Oh and canned diced tomatoes and taco seasoning. Make sure you have some folks to help eat it lol very filling you wont be able to eat much. Just type taco casserole into the search on the site.

~Ronda~  

Mo Diggity
on 11/17/13 11:15 am - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

cool thanks ;)

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

averybyrd
on 11/17/13 11:08 am

What is this cream cheese crust pizza you speak of? Sounds so good!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 516 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 397 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 252 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics