Starting my liquid diet tomorrow and...

canttouchus
on 12/30/13 12:29 pm, edited 12/30/13 12:30 pm
RNY on 01/07/14

I just realized that right now will be the heaviest I'll ever weigh in my life. After today, I will never weigh more than I do right now ever again. It's a great feeling. :) I had kind of a crappy day (spent all day road-tripping in the car, then ran into my ex randomly and I was looking ROUGH), but I just realized that it's all starting now!!! 

I'm a little nervous about being miserable on NYE with the liquid diet, though. but I'm confident that I can do it.  I can't wait to start shedding the pounds. My surgery is January 7th and I go back to school on the 12th... not a lot of turnaround time but I'm a tough cookie. :)

"There is strength inside of you that you have yet to discover."

Trussaa
on 12/30/13 9:09 pm - Akron, OH
RNY on 01/14/14

Dont worry you can do it. I started my liquid diet yesterday and I hate it but we have to do it

Ehbeagle
on 12/30/13 9:44 pm - Virginia beach, VA

I  just wanted to pop in and say good luck!  Mark Fontana was my surgeon, and I can honestly say that you are in good hands:-). 

SteveWebb
on 12/31/13 4:08 am - NC

Good luck to you. I will have to do mine soon.  I hope you get through it ok and that all goes well with your surgery .  I hope you recover strong and do well in school.  God bless

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

nuleaseonlife
on 1/1/14 8:37 am

Good luck.... and stay confident my date too is Jan 7 2014....

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 568 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 354 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 225 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 374 views
Recent Topics